First off, the sad news: we’ll be closed on Thanksgiving day proper. Go enjoy some food with the loved ones of your choice. We sure as heck are gonna.
And now, for the good! When the turkey is nothing more than a carcass, and the tryptophan high has worn off, what solace do you have left in this world?
Red Castle’s 2013 Black Friday sale, that’s what. We’re bringing you some amazing deals this year, and it is our biggest sale yet. Read on for all the details, and feel free to download this flyer.
First off, we’re going to be open at 10 a.m. on Friday, so you can get your Red Castle on a whole two hours earlier.
Next, enjoy 25% off just about everything in the store. That’s right, 25% off most things. And the discounts get better from there!
* Modern Age Heroclix sealed product & singles
*All hobby & modeling supplies, including paint & terrain
* Used board games
* Used RPG books
* World of Warcraft TCG
* Legend of the Five Rings TCG
* Metal Reaper minis
* Golden Age Heroclix
* All Games Workshop books and models, new and used
* Back issues of White Dwarf magazine
* D&D Dungeon Command
40% (that’s right, 40!) off:
* Select card sleeves and deck boxes
* Assorted Magic Event Decks
* And everything else in our Box of Awesome Bargains! (That’s BOAB to you, bub.)
Alas, no additional discounts for:
* Magic booster packs, Dragon’s Maze Intro Packs, or clearance items—because they’re already super deals